Zoe Patient Gownie & Pillowcase Set
Hospital provided gowns are simply awful – you are in a totally new environment and have no option than to wear this old oversized gown given to you. Often you are asked to wear two, one backwards to cover the gaps in the back while getting up and moving around. The last thing you need to be doing is constantly adjusting, strings untied, shoulder falling down and retying those horrible strings or asking someone to do it for you!
You want comfort, you want to feel covered, you want to feel prepared – and maybe a little bit of control – not to mention feeling good about yourself! When designing these Gownies, having been through numerous hospital stays ourselves, we took into account everything that should be changed on a gown – and here it is!
So just say “no thank you’ to that tatty old gown and put on something from home, it feels great, clean and stylish . So many hospital staff have contacted us to inquire on our Gownie line – the compliments will just come rolling in! Consider more than one Gownie – they are great for your entire hospital stay.Hospital pillows are simply awful - pack your favorite pillow and cover it with the matching pillowcase (standard size).
- 100% Soft Cotton
- Machine washable
- Strings down the back? Forget it! Snaps down the back ensure total coverage from top to bottom.no more flashing!
- IV? No problem. Front snap down panels open completely. No need to unhook the IV!
- Front snap down panels allow YOU to easily open & close for examinations.
- Generously cut for ease of movement
- Hospital staff appreciated and approved