Rose Recovery Pajamas
For the first week post-op, you are going to want and should be wearing soft, loose fitting clothing that is designed to make you feel more comfortable.
Good Pajamas or Lounge wear are perfect for this and here is the perfect pair!
- 4 internal pockets (2 on each side) for more comfortable & easier post-surgical drain management after surgery
- No clingy velcro or hard snaps
- Soft elasticated waistband with ribbon drawstring for added comfort
- Capri length pants with contrast piping
- Capped sleeved pajama top
- Machine Washable Cold, Tumble Dry Low